05 years program:
You will need undergraduate degree in any discipline i.e. F.A, F.Sc, I.Com, ICS or equivalent.
If you have an overseas degree you should contact University of the Punjab or relevant BISE for obtaining equivalency certificate.Law Admission Test is necessary to pass with 50% marks.
||Selection for places on the full-time, LL.B Course is based on the following:
- Academic performance
- Intellectual ability
- Personal Organization
- Inter-personal Skills
- Reasons for choice of career
- Account may also be taken of whether or not TLC was your preferred institution and the reasons for the choice of institution. Because of the very large number of applications received by the college each year, preference is given to first choice applicants. There is no provision for deferral offers due to high level of demand for this course.
||For LL.B 5 year program, first complete application form along with registration form. You need to submit:
- Eight photographs
- Attested copies of all academic certificates
- Copy of CNIC
- Copy of Father’s CNIC
- Character certificate from Institution last attended
- Graduates from universities other than University of the Punjab are required to attach original Migration Certificate.
For other information about applications contact:
The Coordinator / Admission Manager